I will be throwing away any dignity I had before with this post...
I feel like such a geek but...I have seen the whole series of Avatar The Legend of Aang more than once and I hate to say...the movie SUCKED.
For starters the plot may have followed what is was meant to follow, but to do this the movie was so rushed, nothing quite tied itself together. Plus the movie cut out all my favourite bits and nothing was alike. For example, at the beginning, Sokka was the one to break the ice and find the a sphere, not Katara.
Also they skipped major parts like Aang trying fire bending and Katara learning about her healing powers and they do not meet the Kyoshi warriors.
One of the things that bothered me the most was how names were pronounced. this spoiled it right fromt he beginning, there was one of those things where there are words on the screen and someone is talking like Star wars. I thought it was fine....till someone said arvatar like they were some esol person. And Aang was pronounced ung, which pissed me off everytime someone said his name and Sokka was pronounced sooooka.
Another thing that annoyed me was the bending. When people nature bended (earth, fire, air, water) they had to do a little...no...long as dance to get a drop of water to move. Sometimes nothing happened.
The characters were....kind of below average. In where places someone was meant to yell they'd mutter under their breath and everyone was wayyyy to serious. The only remotely funny part was at the beginning the rest was all serious.
Also nothing much is said about Aangs past lives we see their statues but Roku doesn't appear at all.
The ending made me cry inside because it was kind of like twilight, there was a promise of a fight, but nothing happened in the series a major battle and some serious magical action occurs but in the movie Aang does almost nothing.
What was most dissapointing to me was how little momo and Appa have in it and how ugly they were. Also NO GYRO BALLING!!(or scooter)
The lack of stuff will make it really hard to make move no.2 and because Sozins comet last 4episodes it will be even harder for them to make movie no.3
Worst of all, I know I'm going to be watching the next one.
Ooooh and there was no jet.
But this post doesn't apply to people who have no idea what I'm talking about because they haven't seen the series.
It's called a Scooter, dammit.
ReplyDeleteAnd I will be with you when you go see that soon-to-be-ruined movie.
But if Appa and Momo were in it more, I think I would have puked in your lap . . .
AND OMFG HE DID NOT TURN INTO A GIANT KOI FISH THING, LET ALONE GO AND SEE KOH
The Dancing Dragon will be screwed, and Iroh is sooooo old . . .
AND THEY WILL TAKE THE SABERTOOTH-MOOSE-LION BABY AND ANY HUMOUR AND STAMP THEM INTO THE GROUND
That is all.
<3
P.S. Yer grammar suxxx <3